• Considers and ensures implementation of the process of review and approval of developed design and estimate documentation for HVAC sections of gas processing plant and infrastructure facilities, in strict accordance with the approved project procedures and rules, and the approved project implementation schedule;
• During review and approval of design estimates, interacts with EPC Contractor and Engineering Contractor/Subcontractors in order to ensure the required scope and engineering time in strict accordance with the approved project implementation schedule;
• Provides consulting and explanatory technical support to Contractor/Subcontractors on engineering issues within the scope of HVAC section of gas processing plant, within the scope of the existing approved design specifications, requirements of current rules and regulations, as well as standards of the Republic of Uzbekistan and applicable international standards;
• Participates in the technical evaluation of vendors of equipment and materials within the scope of HVAC section. Controls the technical part of procurement of equipment and materials in accordance with the requirements of project specifications;
• Prepares information, analytical data, reports on the results of work performed during development of design estimates within the scope of HVAC section, and provides it to the line and/or functional manager.
• Work experience: at least 8 years in the discipline / in the oil and gas industry for at least 5 years
• Knowledge of governing and regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as the main international codes and rules in the field of HVAC;
• Knowledge of requirements for content of design documents, procedure for their development, coordination and approval;
• Previous experience as contractor for engineering of HVAC section for gas processing plants is an advantage;
• Know the methodology for performing all major engineering calculations used in HVAC design.
• Knowledge of computer programs: MS Office, AutoCAD.
• Five-day working week, from 9-00 to 18-00;
• Company office in Tashkent;
• Readiness for long business trips to the construction site;• In future, readiness to work on a rotational basis, or to fully relocate to the process facility.
10A, Fidokor str., TashkentPhone:+998781503050