Key job responsibilities:
· Organization and control of contractor work for construction of wells and sidetracking;
· Participation in operational monitoring of drilling process;
· Making prompt decisions to prevent emergency and determine the primary actions to eliminate emergency and troubles.
· Control of sufficiency and quality of technical, human and material resources of contractor and Customer in accordance with the contract.
· Maintaining collection of documentation for registration of well case and checking the correctness of its registration in accordance with the actually performed work in terms of volume, quality and timing.
· Higher professional education "Drilling of oil and gas wells"; "Development and operation of oil and gas fields"
· Russian State University of Oil and Gas named after Gubkin or its branches
· Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
· Experience in positions:
- driller assistant
- process engineer (at least 2 years)
- supervisor (at least 2 years)
· Foreign experience is welcome
· Knowledge of languages: Uzbek, Russian, English (not lower than intermediate, discipline - drilling).Knowledge of office programs, BurSoft, Landmark.
10A, Fidokor str., TashkentPhone:+998781503050