Key job responsibilities:
· Monitoring the execution of general construction works at the GPP (job description), coordination of the Contractor's work and technical supervision.
· Participation in the review and approval of work production projects (PM) and Technological maps (TC) by type of work.
· Participation in the consideration and approval of changes in design solutions arising during the construction of facilities, together with designer supervision.
· Accounting and monitoring of receipt of project documentation.
· Control over the implementation of the project schedule.
· Control of the timely execution of executive and technical documentation.
· Acceptance and signing of the completed scope of work.
· Monitoring (status) of work performance.
· Participation in working commissions for completed construction projects
· Control over the elimination of the issued comments based on the results of inspections.
· Knowledge of construction technology, construction regulations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, international standards.
· Knowledge of the technology of work on the installation of technological equipment, application of fire protection of metal structures and equipment, lining work on equipment, installation of steel tanks, HVAC systems will be an advantage.
· Experience in construction work in the oil and gas sector, experience in the construction of gas processing complexes is an advantage.
· Higher education by profile (PGS)
· Availability of refresher courses is encouraged
· Russian - fluent, English - at least intermediate, preferably fluent;
· Confident PC user and possession of special programs used in professional activities;
Ability to work with the package of MS Office applications, AutoCAD;
10A, Fidokor str., TashkentPhone:+998781503050